Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm finally here!

Well I am here, in Bolivia, CRAZY!! I have talked about it so long that finally being here is amazing! Where I live is beautiful and my little apartment is great. The altitude hasn't been a problem at all for me yet which has been great. There are mountains surrounding me, everywhere I look is so beautiful! I just can't believe I'm here, it hasn't hit me yet. The area I live in is really safe so no worries, it's call Achumani. The other teachers here are really nice and fun and getting to know them all has been great. I feel very scattered right now because there is so much I could say but that would take up 5 pages.

We have just been exploring the city as a group, our area in La Zona Sur and today we went up to the city of La Paz. It's amazing just walking the streets, seeing the people and the culture. I love it here! Other than that I have just been setting things up in my home. We also got to go see my school yesterday and I got to see my classroom! It was great and the school is really nice and in such a beautiful area. I am very excited for school to start in 2 short weeks!

Well I will try to post pictures on here and try to write on here often but I can't really promise anything :-) I love you all and miss you like crazy but know that I am so happy here and know that this is exactly where I am supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment